2014年2月23日 星期日

[轉]Is this the world's first fuji X-T1 wedding photographs?

http://www.jccrafford.com/is-this-the-worlds-first-fujifilm-x-t1-wedding-photograps/

I had the honour of shooting my wedding yesterday with a pre production Fujifilm X-T1. It was a very special day for me, not only was it my 200th wedding, it was also my first wedding without a Canon in my hand.
I had the XT-1 since it’s launch on Wednesday and decided to leave my Canon Mk3 and Mk 2 at home yesterday when I went to my wedding, instead I used the Fujifilm X-T1 as my main camera and a Fujifilm X-E2 as my second camera. I am definitely sure that this is the first wedding in South Africa shot with a X-T1, the camera was only launched 3 days ago and there is only two in the country. It will be interesting to know if somebody else has photographed a wedding with the XT-1 since it’s launch
I took the following lenses with me:
  • Fujinon XF 56mm F1.2R
  • Fujinon XF 23mm F1.4 R
  • Fujinon XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
I’m not going to try and do a review of anything here, I don’t find reviews interesting, and what’s more, there are people in the world that knows a lot more about this kind of stuff than I do…I’ll leave it to them.
I use a camera because I like the look and feel and the way my photos turned out. So, that means that  I like absolutely everything about the Fujifilm X-T1.
I can say one thing though, something I do like a LOT about the X-T1 is how light it is, for me as a wedding photographer that spend 10-12 hours at a wedding this is a very important consideration…no more back pains for me after a wedding!
I also used my Phottix Strato for OCF. I used an LED video light as well for some of the photos.
All the photos are taken in jpeg (I always shoot RAW as well but couldn’t find a RAW converter yet) and edited a little bit in Lightroom, some of the Black and white photos have a touch of Silver Efex Pro. All in all it took me about two hours to edit 100 photos. Really not a lot to do in the editing process, the photos already look very good out of the camera.
Here are some of the photos that I like most, I have included the Exif data for the people that’s interested in that.
Please feel free to email me if you want to know anything specific. You can  email me from my contact form.
A VERY BIG thank you to my awesome bride and groom, Bertus and Monique Labuschagne, the best equipment in the world means absolutely nothing if you can’t use it to photograph awesome people like yourselves. We’ve come a long way since you first came to see me to photograph your wedding, thanks for the trust that you’ve placed in me to capture your memories on your most special day, thanks also for trusting Surika and Timothy to film your wedding. We will aways have special memories of your big day…and of the very wonderful people that you two are. We LOVE you!
JC Crafford Photography photographs and film weddings all over South Africa. We stay in Pretoria. We are also available for destination weddings worldwide
PS: Can I make a prediction? This will be many photographers camera of choice to photograph weddings with in the future.
PS: Check out my friend Gus’s awesome photos of a band taken with the X-T1

You can add me to your Google + Circles by clicking here or like my Facebook page by clicking here.

6 則留言:

  1. 快d 買,買左就唔會成日心思思,周身痕! :P

    回覆刪除
  2. 回覆
    1. 從來無懷疑過XT1, 只係貴咗D, 令人要從APS-C同FF之間選擇... 好多人都會揀FF @@
      但以現有鏡頭選擇 同埋 機身成熟度, XT1係好過A7/A7r既...

      RAW就兩部都有問題 :P FUJI用X-TRANS好難處理, A7就用壓縮RAW :P

      刪除

回應時加連結可以打: ‹a href="圖片或網頁地址"›你想顯示o既形容文字‹⁄a›, 再唔係咁樣加番d表情公仔都仲得~ >:D<

相關文章